10 Jun Hair Loss Solutions which are Proved to be Effective
I am sure you already know if you are suffering for hair loss. I am sure also that you are aware of the many remedies that offer guaranteed solutions – whether they are creams, lotions or shampoos nearly all will have little or no effect while costing you a considerable amount of your hard earned cash.
I have been there and it is very frustrating. There are dozens of factors that can contribute to loss of hair, from an unhealthy diet, illness, stress or poor hair care to plain heredity reasons. It is determining this factors which is the most significant step to fighting hair loss. This could also include a visit to your GP.
A Proven Solution for Hair Loss Most that look for an answer to their alopecia try the scalp lotions or shampoos or creams but the latest studies show that much more beneficial results can be achieved by treating the hair from inside i.e. through the bloodstream.
When it comes to a healthy head of hair, the hair follicle is all. It’s only when vital nutrients cannot reach the follicle that the hair falls out. In most cases nutrients are stopped from reaching the follicle because of barrier that forms around it.
Keep in mind that it is perfectly normal to shed about one hundred hairs every day. If you are conserned that you are shedding much more than this it might probably be recommended that you get started on a hair regrowth treatment program. Just do not forget, if you are going to spend money for it, be sure to use one which has been medically proven such as Viviscal and Nourkrin.
5 Very Effective Methods to Slow Thinning Hair:
- Abstain from excessive cleaning of your hair. Once a day with a mild, natural shampoo is sufficient.
- Avoid aggressive treatment of the hair when styling etc. If you use hair straighteners or curling irons, be sure to also use thermal protectant. Do not pull hair when brushing or combing and when using tightly bound styles like ponytails etc.
- Reduce stress as it can be a key contributing factor in hairloss. I’m sure there are numerous articles on this website which can help with this.
- A healthy varied diet as well as frequent exercise are important in decreasing hair loss. It’s extremely important that your body is getting all the nutritional requirements it needs. On the flip side, an excessive amount of certain vitamins (A and E) have actually been show to actually cause hair loss. Exercise is also key in improving the blood flow to your scalp and so to your follicles. There are many other benefits to a healthy diet and exercise of course
- Investigate the many hair loss products available but try to avoid treatments that are external only like creams and lotions, they will probably have no effect. Oral supplement hair treatment programmes like Nourkrin or Viviscal have confirmed proven results over a six month period and are totally natural products.